I usually try to come up with something funny, thoughtful, or inspirational to share at the beginning of these posts, but I just don’t have it in me this month for our debt update.
Nothing particularly interesting happened this month, but we were still able to pay off $2,973 in March.
Click here to see our latest balance.
We’ve done the same old same old this past March:
- I have continued tutoring a home bound student
- I have subbed as much as possible during my plan period
- Randy and his crew have done a lot of painting
- We sold some stuff around the house through Facebook
- I’ve supervised detentions
- I had a successful month with Bondbons
- I have done some committee work through school
- We’ve made a point to be exceptionally frugal
I am happy to report that we have now paid off 70% of our debt. Eek!
This March we celebrated both our son and daughter’s birthdays. Birthdays can get expensive, but since we budget for birthdays, Christmas, and other gifts throughout the whole year, this was not an added financial stress this month. Do you know how much more enjoyable it is to celebrate your child’s special day when you don’t have to worry about how you’re going to pay for everything?
Well, it’s glorious.
Stay tuned for our next update.